BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Candice B.
Lyles, TN
Yummy, filling snack! Sometimes I'll have one of these for breakfast. They are low calorie and tasty! They're easy on the go as long as you don't let them get hot enough to melt the wax on the outside :)
Nicole C.
Albuquerque, NM
I love these. They are perfect for lunch and a snack at your desk to keep you going! I love buying them and the prices aren't bad at all. Try them out they are the perfect treat throughout the day.
Katelin B.
I wanted to try this for so long. Tried it. Liked it for like five minutes, and couldn't eat the rest. The cheese was too much for me, but the shape and packaging is adorable.
helen S.
Great to have as a snack and take on a trip or even pack in yours or your child lunch box, excellent tastes and I'm not one fond of eating cheese but I will eat this product
Kathleen C.
These are so delicious, I like to eat them by themselves. It is a very healthy choice and can be paired well with fruits or even yogurt however I also like to pair it up with some ham salami and crackers
Pinkyy J.
Los Banos , CA
Such rich flavor! I use to ask for this cheese all the time as a kid. They have the cutest packaging. Kinda on the more expensive side but the taste is amazing. If your a cheese lover, these are for you.
Jalen L.
Love the taste. The softness is very nice. Melts nicely in your mouth. Love the packaging. Unwrapping the cheese is fun. I normally buy at Costco. I feel like their are not products that are comparable.
Maggie R.
Bemidji, MN
I love the original babybel cheeses. They are a perfect lunchtime snack and are also perfect if you are on the go. The only downfall is probably the price, but you do get quite a few cheeses in one bag.
McKenzie H.
Walnut Ridge, AR
okay, I love love love this cheese, but it has one downfall, the price! I can't help myself from buying it because it is seriously that good, but it is pricey. I would buy it more often if it was cheaper, but for now, its my little splurge every now and then
Pamela E.
Carlton , MN
I’ve been eating these since I was a child and now get to share them with my own son. There is no cheese better than these and I always have a bag of them in my fridge for snacks for my lunch or my son’s.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart