BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Alisha V.
Kailua, HI
So good by itself or with some crackers!! It comes in a bag and is a little bit pricey but worth it! Tastes so good and a lot better than laughing cow brand! It gives you more cheese. I would buy it again.
Jannete G.
Greenfield , CA
This is such a delicious baby cheese. It has a great flavor. It is affordable and you can find it in any grocery store. I am a repeat consumer buy it every time I shop. I would definitely buy it again.
Grace L.
This cheese taste really good! You should give it a try. I bought it a couple times and it never let me down! It taste like cheese that is really good! I bought this at shop rite and I would buy it again!
Candice B.
Lyles, TN
Yummy, filling snack! Sometimes I'll have one of these for breakfast. They are low calorie and tasty! They're easy on the go as long as you don't let them get hot enough to melt the wax on the outside :)
Kyla S.
These are loaded with flavor, despite them being good for you. I typically have to eat them with a Ritz cracker to take away that super strong cheese taste, but they're still tasty. And it's super satisfying to tear of the little red seal.
Nicole C.
Albuquerque, NM
I love these. They are perfect for lunch and a snack at your desk to keep you going! I love buying them and the prices aren't bad at all. Try them out they are the perfect treat throughout the day.
helen S.
Great to have as a snack and take on a trip or even pack in yours or your child lunch box, excellent tastes and I'm not one fond of eating cheese but I will eat this product
Rachel P.
My kids can't get enough of these and frankly, neither can I! I try to keep them stocked in the fridge but they disappear just like candy. Amazing delicious flavor and so convenient!
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
These cheeses are a great protein snack. I love to pop them in my cooler bag for trips to the amusement park. They are a great snack for hikes and dog-walks, too. The wax and cellophane and mesh bag are packaging overkill, though.
Andrea F.
Mount Vernon, OH
These make the best snacks! I have them in my mini fridge in my dorm right now! I buy them from either Walmart or Kroger. They are a bit on the pricy side but they are worth it and you get multiple on a pack. I highly recommend them!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart