BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Cera-Rose H.
Lincoln, NE
Babybel is such a simple and on the go product. They are so good and are so little it fits easily in a lunch box. They never disappoint! All of their flavors are worth trying and I have yet to be disappointed.
Sarah M.
Asheville, NC
I started purchasing these little babybels because they're adorable and quickly realized that they are equally as delicious as they are cute! My toddler also loves snacking on them!
Jenna H.
Lima, NY
Always a staple in my lunch! Great just to eat or with crackers! Mild taste but still is rich in flavor. Not fake like string cheese it actually tastes like real cheese! Plus it's fun to peel the way wrapping off!
Julia K.
Conway, SC
These things, although outrageously over-priced, are super addictive. They can't last one day in my house without being eaten. You just can't get enough of them.
Madeline I.
Wayne, PA
THE perfect snack for when I'm on the go. Fantastic taste and love that I can grab something that is healthy and filling. Excellent price and always pick up a bag when I'm at my grocery store. Creamy texture that is good on crackers or by itself.
Rachel R.
My kids adore this cheese! They are great to take on trips and use in lunchboxes. I never worry about throwing them away if my kids don't get a chance to eat them at lunchtime and leave them in their lunchboxes. Very convenient and great flavor!
Tracy M.
Honolulu, HI
I buy Babybel Original Semisoft Cheese each time I hit Costco or Sam's Club. My daughter loves these things. She puts one or two in her lunch each day and frequently snacks on them. They have a strong flavor. The soft texture is very appealing.
Zoe J.
Allen, TX
I honestly am not really sure what cheese is in this, but I know it's so delicious. The packaging is fun to open, and you have to hide them from other people or they all get eaten! I will say they are a little too expensive for how fast they go.
Ngoc D.
Spokane Vly, WA
Not the best choice but definitely the cheapest one that I could get. It makes a great snack for school or work when you need something to eat quickly. The packaging is kind of cute
Jenny W.
Dallas , TX
Yes yes yes I keep peace in my small freezer at work they are amazing for a quick snack at low calorie. They truly are the perfect quick grab. And they are delicious and creamy they're not waxy like I thought they would be when I originally opened it.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?