BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Lauren C.
Hebron, KY
melt in your mouth goodness! these little cheeses go a long way . they're perfect to set out at dinner parties and everyone seems to be so thrilled that they're there!!! love these. they have the best flavor and are surprisingly affordable!!
Robin R.
Midland, MI
I am a cheese lover and these make the most perfect afternoon snack! They are easy to open, store and take on the go! I have purchased them at my local Kroger and sometimes can get them on clearance. Sometimes it is hard to eat more then one..hehe
Tabatha L.
My kids LOVE these! My boys ask for these all the time they don't last nearly long enough in my house. We purchase these all the time. I usually get these at Meijer. I would certainly recommend these to others
Ariana G.
These cheeses are so smoooooooooth; I love the texture! I also like the taste; however, sometimes I wish these cheeses were a tiny bit more flavorful. Overall, these are great cheeses, and I love the mini size, which is great for portability.
Nicolette K.
Brooklyn, NY
Super portable, moist, flavorful cheese which does not dissapoint! You can toss this in your bag for a quick pick me up at work, or even in your kids' lunchboxes because they'll love the taste! This may be a little bit more expensive than regualr string cheese, but it wis well worth it!
Erin K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Honestly my favorite part about eating these is getting to peel the wax off of them. They definitely taste very sharp but the price is also pretty steep for some chunks of cheese.
Kasey S.
Ellsworth afb, Sd
Babybel cheese is my children's FAVORITE cheese snack to take to school. I don't know if it's only about the flavor though, or if it's that they love opening it out of the wax shell. Ha! We have been buying this for years and will continue to do so.
Shayleen G.
Sterling Heights, MI
This cheese is so good and tinge packaging keeps it nice and fresh, great for school lunches and on the go snacking. The only downfall is that they are kind of pricey for the amount you get in a package
Karissa P.
Perfect amount of cheese for a snack or on the go. It is similar to other products by this brand. I like the flavor of the original. They are a little expensive. Perfect snack with some almonds or crackers.
Maria F.
Pueblo West, CO
These babies are the best for eating on the go. Or even for a light snack. They all taste good, smooth and creamy. I happen to like all the flavors with  a little wine and crackers after a hard days work. I usely buy them at Sams Club. And i do recommend to anyone who likes cheese.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart