BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Emily D.
Ozark, AL
These are so yummy. I have been eating these since high school, where I would just throw one in my lunch box. Now I just take them with me as a snack during a long day of classes.
Elise C.
Frederic Wisconsin
Gawwwwwwrsh. Why does cheese have to hate me?! (Lactose intolerant) Because this is the world's best cheese snack behind goat cheese. Holy cow (literally) good flavour and smooth soft texture. Go get you some!
J W.
Love the soft rich cheese and the convenience of being able to toss it in a lunch sack and go. I've taken baby bell out canoeing and fishing as a quick easy snack that was healthy and able to be eaten on the go, love the texture and pairings
Lauren H.
San Antonio, TX
There's nothing more nostalgic than unwrapping a babybel at lunch time! I love the soft texture and it's an excellent healthy snack. It's convenient and affordable, I buy them constantly and will continue to.
Tabatha L.
My kids LOVE these! My boys ask for these all the time they don't last nearly long enough in my house. We purchase these all the time. I usually get these at Meijer. I would certainly recommend these to others
Natalie R.
Harlingen, TX
Delicious. These are always stocked in my fridge as it is a house favorite, and one of my daughters go to snack. They are easily found at almost every single grocery store. They are a reasonably priced snack!
Meta Marie H.
South Bend, IN
I love these. They are perfect for snacking. They're delicious and tangy. They're the perfect size for a quick snack, and easy to open and eat. They're creamy and soft and perfect. I will absolutely buy again
Chelsea R.
Saint Joseph, MI
Cheese is my favorite snack so these snack sized cheese wheels are perfect for me. However, they are pretty expensive. Makes snacking healthy harder to do. I do really love the packaging though, it makes eating the cheese a little more fun! :)
Janie A.
A childhood favorite cheese, loved getting these in my lunchbox and now I do the same for my kiddos! We love everything from the creamy texture to cheesy taste! Yum!
lisa k.
East Lansing, MI
These are a great protein healthy snack, easy to throw in a bag for a quick pick me up. Kids love them and they go great with veggies and crackers. They can be found at any grocery store. They taste great and I find myself buying them weekly.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart