BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Dena K.
Lacey, WA
Babybel's are really good but they still will never beat out freshly made cheese from Farmers Market in Seattle. But I definitely would buy them since I don't live in Seattle ATM
maranda s.
Spring Hill
These are my favorite little cheese circles ever made! I love the adventure of unwrapping the wax from the cheese and then just taking that first bite! They are something I enjoy for a little nutritious snack!
Jenna M.
Warren, MI
I love this cheese! This cheese is very easy to take out when I want a quick snack. I either eat it plain or with crackers or something spicy. This cheese is defiantly worth it! I have repurchased this more then once.
Olivia W.
Piscataway, NJ
I love babybel! Perfect snacking size especially when you're on the go. I love eating these with some crackers or pretzels because the flavors really complement each other. Definitely will repurchase these!
Trinity N.
Cupertino, CA
The circle makes it fun to eat! The flavor isn't the strongest but the memories with the wax definitely makes up for it. I never reach for these anymore but they're portable and easy to eat. A fun quick snack!
Nayeli C.
Arcadia , CA
I've been eating these since I was very young and are always my go to snack. My daughter also loves these. She takes them to school for her recess snack. Easy to open and tiny so easy to store in a lunch box.
Latiesha O.
I love this cheese. I love that it is so bite sized and handy. They are perfect for lunches and snacks. The taste is so creamy and delicious. I love these. I normally get them on sale 2 for 5
Kenzie E.
Portland, OR
I love these little cheese wheels. They are a super convenient snack for when you don't have anything made and you need some energy. They are also really good for you, and tasty!
Corrie P.
Redford, MI
My kids absolutely love these! They are obsessed and who can blame them? They taste great! Nice and portable, non-messy snack! I believe they are superior to similar products and I'd definitely purchase again!
Meghan E.
Lexington
Yes! These mini cheeses are my favorite. I'm a cheese fanatic and I love them. They are very pricey I think considering you only get six in a bundle. But they are good by themselves or with crackers and fruit.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart