BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Heather L.
This cheese is a delicious little snack. Sometimes I just need a little pick me up. between meals or after a workout and a babybel is what I go for. it's excellent with some crackers too.
Nga R.
A quick snack to help you get through the afternoon! I purchased it in Ohio, but not in Florida as the price has doubled here. I don't think I'll be buying it while I reside In Florida.
Michelle S.
I love the mini babybel. They are a bit pricey so that does hold me back a bit. They are handy for grab and go but I usually opt for a string cheese instead...but only because of the price. These are really delicious and the kids like the too. Good cheese.
Alexis M.
Allendale, MI
This is the perfect little snack. The cheese is 100% natural and has no artificial additives. Each Mini Babybel cheese has 60 calories which is not bad at all. You could even splurge and have two and it wouldn't ruin your day's calories. Go ahead and treat yourself today!
Sarah M.
I love these for lunch with a packet of crackers! They are yummy and easy to eat. Plus who doesn't love to play with the wax packaging each little cheese is wrapped in?
Sujey C.
Fontana, CA
My kids love this cheese although they do tell me the smell is not very appealing for their friends lol but they still love it it is so creamy and practical its a good way for them to eat cheese I would recommend it.
Tina J.
These are a great portable snack. There's something about that red wax covering that just makes this cheese really fun. The cheese has a really good bold flavor that I really like too.
Jaimie H.
I eat these by the truckloads. They are just an amazing, filling snack that I always grab on the go. The cheese is packed with a ton of flavor. The brand is a bit pricey but the price is well worth what you get.
KimLann D.
Soooooo good. I can't rave enough about these little guys. I love them so much. Just wish they weren't so expensive for such a little bit in a pack. The rich flavor is worth it though!
Mena O.
Woodbridge, VA
Easy to eat on the go. I don’t have anything to pack a real lunch but theses help me get some milk products for my calories! I think it takes good and it pretty healthy. I always get one pack when I am at the store.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?