BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
A'Jorica B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I give these to my children for a healthy snack. They love to pair these mini cheeses with fruit. These are the perfect size, and is easy for them to chew, even when they are missing teeth.
Shamika W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Who doesn't love these cheeses? I take a few to work with me usually because they are a perfect little snack during the day. You can also jazz things up by eating some grapes with these, they go perfect together!
Gintarė M.
Hickory Hills, IL
So delicious I could eat all of them in one sitting. These just taste and look so much healthier, and since you have to unwrap them it prevents me from not eating too many of them.
Casey L.
Rockland, ID
This cheese is such a great snack! I could sit and eat a brick of cheese, but we all know that's not healthy! So this is the perfect little snack anytime I get that craving and it always has great flavor and a great product!
Jillian F.
The first time I tried these I was a bit nervous cheese in wax? But once I took a bite it turned my outlook of them around... they have excellent flavor and are easy to toss in your lunch box as a snack or part of your lunch
Cera-Rose H.
Lincoln, NE
Babybel is such a simple and on the go product. They are so good and are so little it fits easily in a lunch box. They never disappoint! All of their flavors are worth trying and I have yet to be disappointed.
Suzy B.
So creamy and fresh whenever I feel that I want a snack without adding too much fats! It's so soft and creamy that you feel that you're shewing on an airy cheese
Christina W.
This is my favorite cheese! I find most cheeses (sold in a block) to be too pungent and takes me a long time to consume. This is just the right size for a snack.
Rebecca m.
Gridley, CA
Love this cheese. Have a hard time keeping it in the fridge cause my kids always take them. Great on the go snack. A little pricey for cheese but they are yummy!
Jenna H.
Lima, NY
Always a staple in my lunch! Great just to eat or with crackers! Mild taste but still is rich in flavor. Not fake like string cheese it actually tastes like real cheese! Plus it's fun to peel the way wrapping off!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?