BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Zoe J.
Allen, TX
I honestly am not really sure what cheese is in this, but I know it's so delicious. The packaging is fun to open, and you have to hide them from other people or they all get eaten! I will say they are a little too expensive for how fast they go.
Leslie H.
San Antonio, TX
This by far is the best snack ever even my two luttle boys are so excited every time we open them they are just so yummy i would say try them out especially if cheese is your thang.
Gurpreet K.
Vallejo, CA
This cheese is one of my favorites. Rich and creamy texture and just the perfect size for a quick snack. Enjoy it with crackers or just on its own. Great price and individually wrapped for great convenience. I definitely recommend trying it out.
Azariah I.
Stockbridge, GA
Amazing creamy taste that comes in the cute packaging of a cheese wheel. Pairs great with crackers and are perfect for little kids as a snack or for their lunch box. These are a great source of calcium. i repeatedly buy these great little snacks.
Christina W.
This is my favorite cheese! I find most cheeses (sold in a block) to be too pungent and takes me a long time to consume. This is just the right size for a snack.
Michael M.
Junction City, KS
This cheese is one of the best . Great little snack food for on my way out the door going back to work after lunch. Or getting home from work and dinner is still cooking, one of these will take care of the craving for food.
Shelby K.
Kansas City, MO
I love these mini babybel's! They're the perfect size for a snack throughout the day and they taste delicious too! I also really enjoy how easy they are to open.
Jenny W.
Dallas , TX
Yes yes yes I keep peace in my small freezer at work they are amazing for a quick snack at low calorie. They truly are the perfect quick grab. And they are delicious and creamy they're not waxy like I thought they would be when I originally opened it.
Kathleen X.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite go-to snack because of its small size and its amazing taste yet healthiness. It tastes like great cheese, but healthier and I have been eating these since last year. I buy these at Safeway and would highly recommend to others.
Rebecca m.
Gridley, CA
Love this cheese. Have a hard time keeping it in the fridge cause my kids always take them. Great on the go snack. A little pricey for cheese but they are yummy!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart