BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Sofía B.
Adore this cheese and after you eat it you can play with the red thing which feels like playdough hahaha. But not kidding this taste amazing adore them for taking one everywhere I go
Rebecca m.
Gridley, CA
Love this cheese. Have a hard time keeping it in the fridge cause my kids always take them. Great on the go snack. A little pricey for cheese but they are yummy!
Christina W.
This is my favorite cheese! I find most cheeses (sold in a block) to be too pungent and takes me a long time to consume. This is just the right size for a snack.
Jillian F.
The first time I tried these I was a bit nervous cheese in wax? But once I took a bite it turned my outlook of them around... they have excellent flavor and are easy to toss in your lunch box as a snack or part of your lunch
Kathleen X.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite go-to snack because of its small size and its amazing taste yet healthiness. It tastes like great cheese, but healthier and I have been eating these since last year. I buy these at Safeway and would highly recommend to others.
Eliza A.
THESE ARE A CLASSIC!!! They're fun to open and peal off, and just SO DELICIOUS to EAT!!! They're quiet addicting, because of how they taste, it's like quality taste, I love them so much, my FAVORITE CHEESE!!!
Shelby K.
Kansas City, MO
I love these mini babybel's! They're the perfect size for a snack throughout the day and they taste delicious too! I also really enjoy how easy they are to open.
Olivia M.
I looooove cheese and this is so great to grab on the go or just to satisfy cravings for a healthy, low calorie snack. Worth the money. got mine and the local grocery store. would recommend to others who like cheese and pairs well with crackers.
Casey L.
Rockland, ID
This cheese is such a great snack! I could sit and eat a brick of cheese, but we all know that's not healthy! So this is the perfect little snack anytime I get that craving and it always has great flavor and a great product!
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
As a child i often wondered how these taste. my parents didn't by them i recently bought them and my kids loved them. It tastes like solid buttermilk I just love the wax covers too!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart