BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Natalie B.
My kids love this. They love to open the wax covering and the cheese is super soft and yummy. Personally in not a huge fan of the texture and it's a bit pricey which is why I gave 3 stars.
Melissa W.
Canyon, TX
Great addition to snack prep day for all week long, especially when you have hungry kiddos roaming the house. Good for lunches, snacks, on the go, and just when we you need a little cheese.
Jennifer L.
Bentonville
My entire family adores this cheese! It's amazing for a quick healthy snack or paired with wine! It's a creamy light flavored cheese, but you can tell it's a real crafted cheese! I highly recommend it for all cheese lovers!
Jazmine J.
Rogers
These little things are the PERFECT snack. I love these so much, i will literally sit around and eat a whole pack of them, i love cheese anyway but these are so good ! I like to buy them every few times i go to the store !
Hope H.
Monroe, LA
I love the little cheese wheels! They’re a little bit pricey but they are a great healthy snack for when you’re on the go. I always eat them when I’m on the road for a long period of time. They’re also great snacks for kids!
Hannah W.
Owensboro, KY
I love babybel and I have no idea what me or my family would do with it. my younger brother is obsessed with it. Its creamy and smooth and amazing to eat with a handful of crackers or nuts.
Megan C.
I love Babybel cheese. I don't buy it because it is expensive and doesn't fit into my budget. The flavor is rich and I love it. I only eat the cheese at work when my boss provides it but when they always go super fast.
Kristen C.
Dyer, IN
I don't buy these often but I do enjoy them. They are good for a quick and easy snack. I think they are a god price for the amount you get. I wouldn't say they are any better or worse than other products of the same type. They are about equal but I would still buy these again.
Gerelyn B.
San Diego, CA
We bought this cheese for my little daughter, she is 11 months old. We gave her cheddar but she doesn't like so look for a milder taste of cheese. We found this mini babybel cheese at Costco. It is now part of her meal time every day, she loves the taste it is so perfectly right for her taste.
Jasmine o.
I always have these at home everyone in my family loves snacking on them and i dont feel guilty giving these to my family...and the kids love unwrapping them its like a little personal gift
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?