BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Karyn M.
Magnolia, TX
My daughter loves these in her lunch for school. I love them too because I can just toss it in her lunch kit. I feel good about giving her this cheese because it is high quality. It is super creamy and no clean up.
Abby F.
Bloomington, MN
Deep flavor with a soft chees. Very easy to add to lunch boxes and other on-the go activities. Great for all ages! And it find to take it out of the wax packaging!
Denise B.
Kingsport, TN
Mini Babybel® Original Semisoft Cheese is the best. I always buy this at Walmart or a local grocery store. I buy these all the time as they have a great flavor and literally melt in your mouth. They are very healthy for you. They have the best flavor.
sarah w.
Mcchord Afb, WA
I think this is the biggest snack staple in our household we buy them every week they get eaten so fast and also get sent with my husbands work lunches we all eat them even the dog lol
Kris L.
Du Bois, PA
I myself like the mozzarella but everyone else in my house seems to love the original. They love peeling it apart and revealing the cheese inside the casing..lol.
Angela A.
Seneca, Missouri
Mini Blue Bell is my go to snack all the time. On the run or just watching TV.
I pack it in school lunches for kids ages 3-9...
It's healthy and they love them !!
Tina J.
These are a great portable snack. There's something about that red wax covering that just makes this cheese really fun. The cheese has a really good bold flavor that I really like too.
This stuff is my weakness. When I was little my mom used to quiet me with these when she took me grocery shopping with her. Since then I've always been a cheese lover, and these are especially yummy. I would recommend it to anyone who loves cheese.
Shannon M.
Burlington, WA
These little cheeses are so good. If you love cheese you'll love these. I like to set them out at room temperature for a few minutes and it enhances their flavor.
Elizabeth C.
Buffalo, NY
These are great little snacks! They are a little pricey, but I like having them in my lunch to snack on- I love cheese though! I think they are healthy? not sure.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?