BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kelly G.
Newark, NJ
Let's be real , these are so fun to open . When you pull that waxy red strip and it opens up the whole thing . Then you have this cute little cheese wheel to eat . And they taste great !!!!
Kendra O.
We love babybell! These are the perfect size and a good price. These are perfect for on the go. The texture seems creamy and it's delicious! Would recommend to anyone and everyone! You can find these almost everywhere
Anna D.
Washington, DC
Great on the go snack. The kids love it! Goes well with crackers and fruits but it is on the pricy side. I buy them at Costco to save a little but I wish it was cheaper.
Lucy L.
San Ramon, CA
I really love the taste of this cheese. I always pack one in my lunch to bring to school. I buy it at Costco and it just melts in your mouth. It is also packaged very well and it is also extremely satisfying to open the package and tear away the wax.
Holly A.
West Monroe, LA
My all time favorite. When I'm not starving but I want something small I'll eat one of these. This is the only brand of cheese I actually eat and I love them. They are the best ever. You can't keep them in my house.
Dorothy N.
Santa Clara , CA
These mini cheeses have been my fave since forever. I always pick these up with crackers. They make such a healthy snack and tastes amazing. It's super creamy and easy to spread on bread or whatever you like. Love it!
Ashley C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love love love cheese! And these are perfect for a small on the go snack packed with protein for the times you need a little pick me up without all the calories!
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
Delicious little snack! Creamy and delicious cheese. Makes a perfect snack and it comes in its own package which makes it a great little treat to throw in your lunch bag
Debbie P.
I purchase these at Aldi. These are a quick snack for any family member. Easy for work, school and road trip lunches. Reasonably priced at Aldi makes it a must have when doing my weekly shopping trip for the family.
Janelle A.
San Diego, CA
Great cheese! Has a good taste and a nice casing to keep cheese fresh. Ive bought this cheese multiple times! its a healthy alternative snack, and taste good with many other things. ITs very affordable. i would recommend this to everyone. Its great
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart