BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Ashley A.
Turlock, CA
These are my kids favorite cheese! They like to get them as a reward for being good them they know they het a baby bell! They think they are fun to unwrap and to eat a little wheel of cheese!
Shantol M.
Palm City, FL
I could Literally write a review about all of these cheese from baby bell. I am on keto so I need to have a snack readily available and this is a healthy way to get some thing to eat that is delicious without binge eating.
Amanda M.
Gresham, OR
I love these little cheeses! I always find myself eating 5 at a time! It’s the perfect snack & i love how easy it is to just grab one on the go! I am huge cheese fan & highly recommend to others! You can buy them anymore!
Red M.
Adorable little tiny packages, I love how they're easy to open, especially the wax, to reveal a delicious, delicate, creamy, flavorful cheese. I could eat an entire package in one sitting if you left me to my own devices!
💋💋💋Janayia N.
Jersey City, NJ
I have such a love hate relationship with these cute little snacks I love how well portioned and tasty 😋 they are but I hate that I eat half if not all of them as soon as I get them home 😂
Lois F.
Mishawaka, IN
Great little snack. I like to eat these in the morning. The flavor is good, it reminds me of havarti cheese. They are a little pricy but not too bad. Cheese can tend to be expensive anyway. I would recommend this to others
Kassidy A.
Greenville
I love these. They are so easy to pop out in my lunch box. Very creamy and yummy. I bought mine from Walmart. They are reasonably priced. Definitely recommend over string cheese. Just be sure to remove the wax before eating
Hayley G.
New Hope
I love these little guys! They are so soft and have a great flavor. I usually buy mine at Cub food and you get a good number of them when you buy them. I like the packaging also, it’s simple but super cute!
Ayeisha C.
I love cheese and this is a FANTASTIC! Way to have it on the go ! They have an amazing flavor that would always have you coming back to it. I would definitely recommend this to you and your family! Has the best flavor
Brittney C.
Perry, UT
My whole family loves these for a small delicious snack on the go. Or in a packed lunch. I’m pretty sure my kids snarls them because they love them so much. The packaging is fun to open and keeps the product so fresh.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart