BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Crystal S.
Evansville , IN
We love these! Great size and value! My daughter would rather have these than candy, so that makes me feel good. We purchased at Sam's club and got a great deal. Would definitely repurchase!
Patricia H.
Lamont, CA
Love these ! I buy them a lot to snack on . The wax packaging is so cool ! I don find that these are a bit apart but the light salt one are just as delicious! I've been buying these for about 6 years now, they never disappoint!
Karen M.
Garland, TX
These are such an easy snack, my kids love to peel the wax wrapping off. They're a little pricey, so they don't always make an appearance in lunch boxes, but everyone is excited when they do.
Amy H.
Austin, TX
The perfect snack. The flavor is on point. I've been buying these for years, and will continue to do so. They're a good price, and it's actually fun to peel off the wax! These are my go-to cheese snack, and I highly recommend!
Deja H.
Tucson, AZ
This cheese is the bomb! its so dang soft, creamy, and melts in your mouth. I could seriously eat them all day! I've been buying them since 2007 and i get them at cosco in bulk twice a month.
Amelia V.
Nice little snack. Love playing with the wax even now into adulthood. Like the flavor okay, not my favorite but convenient. They aren't good if they've been out for more than 15 minutes though which means insulated lunch boxes
caymen s.
Downers Grove, IL
These little cheese wheels are so delicious, I find myself accidentally eating two or three every time I pull them out. They are so soft and easy to carry around with you. Delicious and easy to eat, I would definitely recommend these for anyone that loves cheese.
Ashley G.
Durham, NC
Strange with its little red shell, but once you get it open (super easy with the pull tab) you're met with yummy goodness. Just the right size! And flavor a set up or two from string cheese.
Madi M.
Glenshaw, PA
These cheeses are very tasty. They are in the coolest packaging and they are fun to open. They taste like real cheese. These are perfect for packed lunches and they are very healthy. I have bought these many times in the past and I continue to repurchase these.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
These are yummy little cheeses. I love the packaging...how they are each in their own wax covering, which keeps them fresh until ready to be eaten. The cheese is pretty soft and mild, and it tastes very good. These little cheeses are great to take on the go too.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?