BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Romi L.
Elk Grove, CA
A quick snack! A lunch box favorite! Everyone in my house loves these! I see a lot moms using these in their kids lunch boxes too. It is healthy and delicious and my girls LOVE them! Unwrapping them is half the fun!
Kristyn C.
Winter Park, FL
I don't eat much cheese but my husband and son wiould eat the whole bag I buy if I'd let them! My son loves taking it out of the package-makes him feel like a big boy (he's only two) :)
Michal H.
Killeen, TX
They are supper good and I always say delicious treats come in small packages ;) I think that was definitely true in this case lol I bought them from Walmart I recommend them to anyone that I know I would definitely buy again
Sebin C.
DIAMOND BAR, CA
These are so yummy! I love how they're mini's instead of the original larger sized ones because they're so easy to snack on, whether you're craving something savory at home or on the go.
Michelle S.
I love the mini babybel. They are a bit pricey so that does hold me back a bit. They are handy for grab and go but I usually opt for a string cheese instead...but only because of the price. These are really delicious and the kids like the too. Good cheese.
Alli J.
Des Moines, IA
I enjoy eating these bits of cheese for snacks. They have pretty good value, and you get quite a few of them in a bulk. They are pretty sharp in taste, but are really good. I am a repeat consumer and continue to come back. I would recommend this to others.
Heather L.
This cheese is a delicious little snack. Sometimes I just need a little pick me up. between meals or after a workout and a babybel is what I go for. it's excellent with some crackers too.
Liz R.
Independence, MO
I love these. They're my funny little salty cheeses. They're pricier than buying my own blocks and cutting them up myself but I like the convenience of just tossing one in my bag. They've got a nice creamy texture and none of that plastic taste. Love them!
Lucy N.
Brooklyn, NY
Good snack. A little bit uncomfortable to eat in the go. Sometimes a little too rich for my taste. I hate it when I take it to work with me, and by the time I eat it it's warm and soft.
Allie W.
Winchester, KY
These have been a lunch box staple for years! Not only did my mother pack them for my brother and I in our lunch boxes, she also took them in her lunch box to work as well! Delicious and in very creative packaging. These are always in our fridge at home!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart