BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
KAREN Y.
Riverside, CA
Perfect for a snack, packed with protein and filling. I love to put these in my lunch and eat them mid afternoon to help me make it through the day. I also like the wax wrapper it keeps it so fresh and it is fun to play with the wax after eating the cheese.
Shanee L.
These are a great grab and go snack! The kids and I love them! They're affordable and they taste great! We love to eat them with wheat thins! It has the best taste and doesn't have that weird powder on the outside like some!
teri s.
Mini Babybel cheese is my favorite! We keep our fridge fully stocked with it at all times. Such a great snack in between meals or that midnight snack. Compared to other cheeses that are of this quality, I find it to be a better value. My whole family loves it!
emily j.
I really love these cheese blocks! Not only are they a great snack, they're soft and easy to eat. However, sometimes after eating I get a bad aftertaste in my mouth. But overall these are pretty great and I like them as a small snack :-)
Shelby S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Mini Babybel cheese is so good! I love that they're in perfect portions and just the right size so that you feel like you got a good snack, but you didn't consume an extra meal for the day.
Stormee E.
Glenpool, OK
These are so good! I’m a huge cheese lover and these are perfect by themselves, or with some crackers or grapes. My daughter loves them too and they’re a perfect little snack for her. Always keep these stocked in my fridge!
Heather B.
Santa Fe, TX
They're delicious I see it on TV a lot I tried it once it's delicious it's actually healthy for you and your sons snacks for his school and come by at Walmart or H-E-B was in you you do for
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
Love ripping these babies open and eating the cheese with some crackers ! Tastes amazing !!! Those little things of cheese will get you addicted fast haha !but they are so good and I would recommend to any who likes cheese !
Melissa W.
Canyon, TX
Great addition to snack prep day for all week long, especially when you have hungry kiddos roaming the house. Good for lunches, snacks, on the go, and just when we you need a little cheese.
SDQ634341Rosanna S.
Quien no los ama? Suave y cremoso. Los niños los aman, es perfecto para sus meriendas, y muy fáciles de sacar de su elvoltorio. Una opción rápida y fácil, y su sabor es a puro queso.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart