BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Natalie B.
My kids love this. They love to open the wax covering and the cheese is super soft and yummy. Personally in not a huge fan of the texture and it's a bit pricey which is why I gave 3 stars.
Veronica D.
Katy, TX
I love cheese and this is one of my favorites! My preferred flavor is the white cheddar. Very rich, and size is just right for a small snack with some whole grain crackers. Good for on the go, nice packaging to keep fresh.
angela s.
Ceres, CA
What a great mid-afternoon snack babybel makes. if you're feeling a little hungry just open and eat one of these yummy little cheese snacks. I highly recommend this.
Shelby S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Mini Babybel cheese is so good! I love that they're in perfect portions and just the right size so that you feel like you got a good snack, but you didn't consume an extra meal for the day.
Christina F.
Minneapolis , MN
So good! Great beach snack! I love that they come in the wax! The packaging is so cute, the flavor is great, and they are pretty low calorie too! You can't go wrong!
Hannah W.
Owensboro, KY
I love babybel and I have no idea what me or my family would do with it. my younger brother is obsessed with it. Its creamy and smooth and amazing to eat with a handful of crackers or nuts.
Maria B.
These little cheeses make the best snack. Whenever I'm running late or have a busy day, they are perfect to eat on the run. Plus they're soft and have a delicate taste.
Jennifer V.
Brownton, MN
Favorite go to snack. Actually got hooked on this on an Amtrak going across country. A little bit of this and some crackers makes the best snack or alone even better
Kiersten A.
These mini Babble Original Semisoft Cheese are perfect for putting in my lunch everyday. My co-workers try to steal them out of my lunchbox in the fridge but I make sure they don't! I only buy these when they are sale because they are pricey for what you get!
Jenna C.
Babybels are the perfect snack! They are tasty, healthy, and for kids the wax shell is fun to play with. These are a little bit on the pricier side, but if you can catch them on sale or at a store like Costco then it's a good value.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart