BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kristen C.
Dyer, IN
I don't buy these often but I do enjoy them. They are good for a quick and easy snack. I think they are a god price for the amount you get. I wouldn't say they are any better or worse than other products of the same type. They are about equal but I would still buy these again.
Laura S.
I buy these pretty regularly to throw in with lunches or eat as a snack. They are quite filling. In terms of flavor, they're not bad at all, although I wouldn't mind a little stronger of a flavor. They're a tad pricey, so I usually wait until they are on sale.
Natalie B.
My kids love this. They love to open the wax covering and the cheese is super soft and yummy. Personally in not a huge fan of the texture and it's a bit pricey which is why I gave 3 stars.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
The original is my favorite I love it so much a delicious snack I would tell anyone who loves cheese like I do would the yummy favor it has I love it so much they are little bits of heaven
AnaKarina G.
Bridgeview, IL
Snack, snack, snack, for everyone! dad, mom, kids. the flavor is creamy and rich, which is all i want in a cheese. It's a good option for those watching their diet, just don't over eat it.
Kiersten A.
These mini Babble Original Semisoft Cheese are perfect for putting in my lunch everyday. My co-workers try to steal them out of my lunchbox in the fridge but I make sure they don't! I only buy these when they are sale because they are pricey for what you get!
ANGELA R.
San Jose, CA
Ok, now.. nobody comes between my baby bells and I. These are literally the cheese to my wine. I have these for a snack at work, it's part of my wine and cheeses and crackers. I can go on and on just about this cheese! These live in my fridge.. always!
Carrie U.
My whole family loves this snack. We like how it's portable and not messy. My four year old even likes it. She often picks this out when we are at the grocery store.
Karen S.
Great snack! It's the perfect size and tastes fantastic! I recommend this as a good and healthy snack for work so you aren't tempted to eat less healthy items from a vending machine. The small size makes it very convenient
Stormee E.
Glenpool, OK
These are so good! I’m a huge cheese lover and these are perfect by themselves, or with some crackers or grapes. My daughter loves them too and they’re a perfect little snack for her. Always keep these stocked in my fridge!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart