BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Sophia B.
Pollock Pines, CA
This cheese is extremely creamy!! It tastes very delicious and smooth. These are great to pack in school lunches. They have amazing flavor. I will buy again. I highly recommend to others. 👏🏻😄😀👍🏻
Laura T.
Mini Babybel cheese is my favorite portable cheese! It's always in my lunch bag and it's great for car and plane trips. Not only is it easily portable, it tastes great, it's healthy and it's a good source of protein. Pairs great with a few almonds for a filling snack!
Missy H.
My kids love the mini babybels. They take a couple every day to school for snacks. They are creamy and tasty. Healthy and quick. Easy to toss in a lunch box! Perfect snack!
Dee D.
Bronx, NY
If your a cheese fan like me , my guess is you have tried this before and probably fell in love. But in case you haven't here it goes, mini babybels are a creamy cheese which come packed individually and are a great healthy snack for kids.
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
I usually buy the light flavor but I also like the original flavor as well. Super tasty and very cheesy. Great to eat with an apple or even some crackers. Great texture.
Amelia M.
Midlothian, IL
I love this cheese! It is great for a light snack, to give to little ones, or to cut up and add to your favorite dish. The cheese is soft and smooth, but not too soft that it sticks to your hand.
Ericka V.
Absolutely yummy! Easy to eat and to just grab and go. I don't buy them as much as I should though. Safeway is always where we get ours and I love that they come on the little back with like 10.
Stephanie E.
Tahlequah, OK
YUM...We love to have these around for a little pick me up snack and we often have them in our lunches. This is one of my favorite cheeses to have with my wine nights. We usually buy this at costco in a larger package so its a great price and a delicious little snack!
Loretta R.
Kennesaw , GA
Love love love mini baby bel cheese. They are easy for on the go, or lunches. They are a healthy snack with great flavor. Do es not compare to similar products. I suggest this product to anyone.
Yizhen L.
Rockville, MD
There are the perfect snack that i pack with lunch. The value is pretty great when you catch them on sale. I dont actually know how healthy these are but I don't eat cheese that often. It's so convenient than to buy block cheese and cut them yourself. I love these.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?