BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Lauren K.
Bottom line, I could eat these all day. Sometimes I just wish they were bigger but then I have to watch the calories, now don’t I? I love these so much and they are easy for snacking on the go.
Rachel A.
Christiansbrg, VA
So so good! Conveniently packaged but this is a semisoft cheese so it gets even softer if it doesn't stay perfectly cold. A great snack but slightly more pricey than other cheese snack options.
Amber H.
Blaine
Perfect size, perfect snack for at home or on the go. They are fun to open up. It is a light, tasty and very sastisfying little cheese that you can eat along or pair with a vegetable or cracker
🖤CAROL🖤 M.
bridgeport
I love these they have amazing taste and they are easy to find at anything grocery store and they are very affordable. My family loves it so I have to hide them. I would definitely by it again.☺️👌🏻😂😂😂
Sarah V.
Foss, OK
My kids love these mini baby bell cheeses! The wax is so fun for them to take off themselves. I put these in my daughters lunch all the time. They’re not too expensive and really fun for kids! I sneak a few sometimes too. (;
Anna S.
Fort Worth, TX
These are great for kids lunches, or an alternative to the boring cheese stick. Kids love the flavor, love opening the packaging. Taste is great. Good on the goo snack with a handful of nuts.
Ashley A.
Turlock, CA
These are my kids favorite cheese! They like to get them as a reward for being good them they know they het a baby bell! They think they are fun to unwrap and to eat a little wheel of cheese!
Monique W.
I love love love these! The cheese is an extremely unique taste and the wrapping is fun! However, the price is definitely higher than I would want to spend. Hence, I don’t purchase it often.
Susana N.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this cheese so much it's such a good snack or on the go I definitely recommend everyone to go out and give this cheese a try. It is super soft so tasty and it's an awesome quick snack!
Shantol M.
Palm City, FL
I could Literally write a review about all of these cheese from baby bell. I am on keto so I need to have a snack readily available and this is a healthy way to get some thing to eat that is delicious without binge eating.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart