BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Ashley G.
Durham, NC
Strange with its little red shell, but once you get it open (super easy with the pull tab) you're met with yummy goodness. Just the right size! And flavor a set up or two from string cheese.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
These are always something I grab at the grocery for snacks at home. There is always someone in my home that loves these and hey are perfect to throw into a lunch box or even my purse for a before lunch snack!
Crystal S.
Evansville , IN
We love these! Great size and value! My daughter would rather have these than candy, so that makes me feel good. We purchased at Sam's club and got a great deal. Would definitely repurchase!
Megan M.
Burnet, TX
I love buying these cheeses for my family. I like the softness of the cheese and the immense flavor you get with every bite. I am a big fan of cheese and these are my favorite. They are individually wrapped which is perfect!
Jamie H.
Goodview, VA
Love Babybel! They tend to be a little pricey for the amount you get, but the cheese is very tasty and fairly filling. They also go with veggies, pretzels, or are good on the go by themselves. The packaging is actually a lot of fun to mess with. I would buy again.
Maggie R.
Longview, WA
Very good snack, and very good size. easy to open and eat. The cheese is always very soft unless you leave it out without putting it in a bag. These are also very good for lunches and helps keep you full and satisfied as well as stays fresh for quite a bit longer.
Karen M.
Garland, TX
These are such an easy snack, my kids love to peel the wax wrapping off. They're a little pricey, so they don't always make an appearance in lunch boxes, but everyone is excited when they do.
Alesha O.
Menasha, WI
This is unfortunately a pretty expensive cheese brand but the taste is absolutely amazing. I wish that they were a little bigger because I find myself wanting to eat 3-4 in a sitting and that adds up quickly. I would most definitely buy this brand of cheese again.
Deja H.
Tucson, AZ
This cheese is the bomb! its so dang soft, creamy, and melts in your mouth. I could seriously eat them all day! I've been buying them since 2007 and i get them at cosco in bulk twice a month.
Krista R.
My daughter loves these. They are her go to snack. I wish they weren't so expensive but they are yummy so we still buy them. We usually pair it with salami and crackers
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart