BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Nicole C.
Clayton, MI
I actually just tried this for the first time the other day! It was very good...but I ate it with crackers. They're small, but its too much cheese for me to eat alone lol
Allison C.
Glendale, AZ
Yum! Last a long time. Creamy and delicious. Can even use them for cooking. I have these in my work fridge for snacking. I get these all of the time, usually at costco because they have a better deal and a larger bag. I really like that they are individually wrapped.
Sarah S.
Tucson, AZ
Love this cheese and so does my little guy. These are great to pack for lunches or even for a light but satisfying snack. The calorie count isn't huge especially for a cheese and it's soft, creamy and yummy. If you like Gouda or other softer cheese you'll love this.
Micaela E.
Bronxville, NY
This is absolutely the best cheese in the entire world! I've eaten since I was a kid. I love the wax and the cheese tastes soooo good and creamy. Perfect for kids snacks!
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Nothing compares to Babybel cheese. It has a delicious flavor and I love eating it either alone or on top of my crackers. My kids also ask me for this cheese when I shop.
Lynnrae G.
I've tried these a few times and I have to say, they are very fun to eat! Usually one circle of cheese is good enough for me, so the pack will last me a while as well. The flavor and texture are really nice and smooth, and the wax peel is also unique and fun to peel off!
Ericka V.
Absolutely yummy! Easy to eat and to just grab and go. I don't buy them as much as I should though. Safeway is always where we get ours and I love that they come on the little back with like 10.
Peyton R.
Babybel cheese is really good! It's great when paired with crackers! I normally get mine from Fred Meyers or Albertsons. Theyre pretty affordable especially when you get them in the little mesh baggies. I would definitely recommend this product to any cheese lover!
Megan S.
Winthrop Harbor, IL
Yum! This cheese is great. The size is a perfect snack. I purchase this at Woodman's the different types of cheese are great. This is not too soft or sharp. It's somewhat mild, but tastes great.
Caroline B.
Berkeley, CA
These are perfect for throwing into lunches or snacks on the go, especially since I spend a lot of time going between class and work and home. And like all Babybel cheese eaters, I love to play with the red wax coating that is on the outside. Mild flavor and very nice.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?