BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Loretta R.
Kennesaw , GA
Love love love mini baby bel cheese. They are easy for on the go, or lunches. They are a healthy snack with great flavor. Do es not compare to similar products. I suggest this product to anyone.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I eat these with saltines crackers! Omg great combination, this cheese has such a rich flavor and they come in cute little circles, makes eating ordinary appetizers fun!
Sophia B.
Pollock Pines, CA
This cheese is extremely creamy!! It tastes very delicious and smooth. These are great to pack in school lunches. They have amazing flavor. I will buy again. I highly recommend to others. 👏🏻😄😀👍🏻
Erica W.
York, PA
This is an absolute in my household! If we are running short on time we grab a babybel and hit the road! It is the creaminess and softness, it has a great taste! I buy a bag once a week! Amazing!
Megan S.
Winthrop Harbor, IL
Yum! This cheese is great. The size is a perfect snack. I purchase this at Woodman's the different types of cheese are great. This is not too soft or sharp. It's somewhat mild, but tastes great.
Heckel R.
the woodlands
Mini Baybell cheese is really good because it is very small it is portable you could literally take you anywhere in your purse or your pocket and a big bag or small bag is healthy for you I would buy it every time I go to the supermarket and you could to is it expensive
Katie L.
I love these little cheese delights!!!! Great for a small filling snack that doesn't take up much room in my fridge. I love the semi-soft cheese, it just tastes so good!
Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
This is my cheese choice every time! They're great on their own, as a snack, breakfast, side item, etc. I even like to put them in a Hawaiian roll. I've heard it's good on grilled cheese too. I hide these from others in the house!
Kaitlyn K.
The PERFECT mid-afternoon snack for cheeseheads. Love the packaging, the cheese itself, and they are the perfect size to keep your diet in check! Wish they were a little cheaper, but I can deal!
Katie H.
Winter park, CO
These are a great little snack for whenever I need a cheese fix! They're small enough that it doesn't feel like I'm overeating but I get the flavor I want. They're absolutely addictive and not as affordable as I would like though.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart