BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Heckel R.
the woodlands
Mini Baybell cheese is really good because it is very small it is portable you could literally take you anywhere in your purse or your pocket and a big bag or small bag is healthy for you I would buy it every time I go to the supermarket and you could to is it expensive
Sally v.
Chico, CA
Delicious and nutritious! I'm a big fan of these as a carry along snack on hikes and in my bag for school! It's hard to go wrong with individually wrapped cheeses and apple slices, and honestly I like to snack on them just because as much as I like any other treat!!
Cassandra S.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
These cute little cheeses are extremely convenient and perfect for lunches or a quick snack. I like how Babybel makes cheese a healthier option and makes it harder to go overboard by having the cheese in cute little individual packaging.
Audrey D.
Wilmington, NC
"Yummy yummy yummy in my tum tum tummy" that was what my 5 year old said when I asked her what she thought about this product. We always keep 2 bags in the fridge at all times. It is our go to snack throughout the day.
Katie H.
Winter park, CO
These are a great little snack for whenever I need a cheese fix! They're small enough that it doesn't feel like I'm overeating but I get the flavor I want. They're absolutely addictive and not as affordable as I would like though.
Yizhen L.
Rockville, MD
There are the perfect snack that i pack with lunch. The value is pretty great when you catch them on sale. I dont actually know how healthy these are but I don't eat cheese that often. It's so convenient than to buy block cheese and cut them yourself. I love these.
Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
This is my cheese choice every time! They're great on their own, as a snack, breakfast, side item, etc. I even like to put them in a Hawaiian roll. I've heard it's good on grilled cheese too. I hide these from others in the house!
Micaela E.
Bronxville, NY
This is absolutely the best cheese in the entire world! I've eaten since I was a kid. I love the wax and the cheese tastes soooo good and creamy. Perfect for kids snacks!
Jordan B.
Seneca Falls, NY
My mom use to buys these all the time for herself and I loved them so much I'd have to sneak a few! And now that I'm living on my own I buy them all the time! The taste is amazing and it's not expensive but not cheap! I love them!
Lynnrae G.
I've tried these a few times and I have to say, they are very fun to eat! Usually one circle of cheese is good enough for me, so the pack will last me a while as well. The flavor and texture are really nice and smooth, and the wax peel is also unique and fun to peel off!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart