BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Gretchen G.
These are so tasty and perfect for an on the go snack. A great thing to pack for lunch or a snack. Great for kids and busy moms! I think the taste is great and it is super convenient. Would and have repurchased!
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
My favorite snacking cheese. I love these because they're creamy and satisfying. I like the packaging these come in because they are perfect to take in the go and they help watch your portion sizes.
Destiny B.
West Warwick
Mini Babybel® Semisoft Original Cheese Wheel is a really good cheese. I'm a repeat consumer. My family and I usually buy this at Walmart. Is has a really good milky flavor that melts in your mouth. I would definitely buy this again.
Kareena A.
These are a great on the go snack. I mostly recommend them for children because it's no mess and they can hold it and eat it by themselves. I don't really like the taste of this product but my nephew loves them so that's always a plus.
Haven M.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite cheese snack! Perfect with crackers or veggies and very easy to take on the go. It's a mild flavor, but sharp enough to taste like a high quality cheese. The price is not bad at all, and offers a high protein snack for a great price! I'm going to buy some more.
Chelsea w.
I like the original flavor. Maybe it's the peeling I like the most, brings back the kid in me. They are smooth and creamy. Taste great! I just wish they weren't so expensive so I can buy more often.
mandi b.
I absolutely love cheese and these are my favorite snack cheese! great, smooth flavor. the only problem is trying to not eat a ton of them because they only come a few in a bag.
Karlie S.
I see commercials for these all the time so I decided to just try them. I was highly impressed. The cheese is soft and flavorful. The little packaging it comes in is cool too.
Micha A.
Tallahassee, FL
My Dad brought these home one day and they were gone within a couple hours. These are soooo good. Their light and tasty and make a great snack. I can't get enough of them. In order to make them last longer I portion it out by adding one into my work lunchbox as a snack.
Heather B.
Norfolk, VA
Mini Babybels are the best snacks ever! I love cheese (who doesn't), but because of the size and packaging it makes a perfect snack or add on to any meal without having to worry about having too much cheese. All of their cheeses are great, but the original is my favorite.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart