BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Shauna C.
My husband got me to eating these or I wouldn't have thought about trying them. Really creamy and soft and taste great! I like eating mine with cheese it grooves
teya f.
United States
If your a foodie you need this adorably perfect sized packaged snack! Cheese is the perfect pick me up you need in a snack and ya stick forms are cool , but have u had your own mini wheel of cheese??(;
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
Great on the go snack. Love to pair these with some soda crackers. These are great to have on hand if you have kids if your going to the park or anywhere for a long time when they might hover hungry. Loveeee
Eliza U.
This cheese is the cutest. I love opening up the little packages and there is nothing else like this on the market. I have been buying this cheese for a long time and it is definitely worth the cost. It is perfect just the way it is!
Allison B.
Elizabethton, TN
These are always in my house I love to snake on them while I’m cooking or when I first get home its a super easy and fast snake for while you are waiting on real food or when you are too tired to make something
Kelsi B.
One of my favorite snacks when I’m on the go or packing a quick lunch. However, they’re a bit pricy. I really enjoy them but I would purchase them way more often if they were a little less expensive!
Stephanie L.
I pack these in my lunches for work sometimes. They’re good but I feel they’d be better if there was a wider variety of cheese available. Whatever cheese this original flavor is; it is pretty bland.
Ara 🌻.
Texas
I really lose these and they make a fantastic snack and they are really healthy too. As a person who’s loves cheese I definitely recommend because they are really good and even the little ones love them too.
Andrea B.
san angelo
I have to be careful when buying these , especially if I take them to my job. They will be gone within minutes. So good and fun to peel . The cheese itself is super soft and no after taste . Great for snacking or on a cheese tray
Erin P.
My picky eater saw a these on a tv show and had to try them! Much to my surprise he loved it and I love that he is eating something healthy!! We love mini baby bel and highly recommend to others!!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart