BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
Babybel cheeses are my favorite snack! They are the perfect size and they are so delicious!! They always taste so fresh too! Everyone needs to try these out..they are really too good too miss out on!!
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
I love these i get a bundle and eat them with pepperoni. I eat far too many so i only buy them once in awhile . They're so creamy like a mix of mozzarella and cream cheese .
Yazmin F.
Auburn, AL
I like to include these in my lunch or to have as a small snack when I get home. I usually eat them with multigrain crackers. They can be a little pricey but buying them in bulk or with a coupon helps.
Stacy E.
Palm Coast, FL
This is a great product to munch on for a quick snack. It is affordable and a great value for the amount you get I think. It is a very healthy snack when you craving a little something to satisfy a mid day or late night snack. I have recommended this to family and friends
Micha A.
Tallahassee, FL
My Dad brought these home one day and they were gone within a couple hours. These are soooo good. Their light and tasty and make a great snack. I can't get enough of them. In order to make them last longer I portion it out by adding one into my work lunchbox as a snack.
Sarah B.
Lenoir, NC
Nothing brings me back to my childhood quicker than mini babybel cheese. I remember fighting over it with my cousins and still do. It is light enough that both children and adults both love it. It is pretty expensive so these are more of a special treat than a daily snack.
Karlie S.
I see commercials for these all the time so I decided to just try them. I was highly impressed. The cheese is soft and flavorful. The little packaging it comes in is cool too.
Rheanna C.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
These are addicting and I am sure causes horrible digestion issues after you eat the whole bag! It is always a fight for the last one in the bag. We had to explain to the kids to NOT eat the wax 😂. I love it when they are on sale!
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
My favorite snacking cheese. I love these because they're creamy and satisfying. I like the packaging these come in because they are perfect to take in the go and they help watch your portion sizes.
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
These are a fresh yummy snack. Everyone in my house loves them. The only downfall is they are pricey for the quantity you receive. When I do buy them everyone knows that they are a treat. Sam's club seems to be the best place to buy.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart