BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jordan W.
San Jose, CA
These are really great especially since they are rewrapped and hard so you can throw them in your bag and not worry about them squishing. They also taste great and keep well. One thing to note is there is wax inside the wrapper so don’t eat that
Abigail L.
I don't know about you but mini babybel cheese makes me feel like I'm 8 again and I love it. This cheese feels like all the hugs I never got as a child. It's just really good!
Lauren B.
Naples, FL
This a great snack and they are easy to pack and bring with you for lunch! I like the wax packaging and paper string to open the cheese round. It's more firm than the laughing cow cheese, but I like the firmness of this cheese and the flavor
Samantha S.
Orlando, FL
As a kid my mom would let me eat straight cheese because these little suckers kept me preoccupied for an hour at least by playing with the wax the cheese is sealed in. Still love it though, and still play with the wax.
Stacy L.
Millsboro, DE
These little cheeses are the best! They are great for on the go or in a lunch box. They frequently go on sale or have a coupon that can be found for them. They make a great snack or accompaniment to meal. I just love everything about them.
Elizabeth B.
Billerica, MA
Love this cheese, quick and easy go to snack while at work or on the go. Is just the right amount to satisfy the cheese craving I may have and is always good with some crackers. Reasonable in calories and I plan to continue to buy them :)
Jayme R.
Medford , OR
These are so great for in the go or a quick snack form my kids. Love the flavor and the texture. They are often on sale at my grocery store and we buy them often. The other flavors are pretty good as well.
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
This is one of my favorite all time snacks. My only problem is I can't quit eating them. Seriously when is one ever enough with these lol. This is definitely the best flavor
Jessica T.
Cape Coral, FL
My whole family loves these! I love buying them because they're a fun snack for the kids! Great lil snack to hold you over until your next meal. But a bit expensive for the quantity you're receiving.
allison o.
sc, california
My daughter is obsessed with this cheese. I just wish it was cheaper. I always look for sales and stock up. I love the cute packaging and the fact they are ready to serve, individual portions. The cheese itself is mild and delicious.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart