BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Bri F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am obsessed with mini babybel cheese. They are delicious and a perfect snack for school or work. They are a bit pricey in my opinion but are totally worth it! I usually wait until they go on sale but I always buy them.
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA
My kids cannot get enough of these. They love the taste and they love opening them. They also play with the wax some after opening. I get mine at BJs so I feel like I am getting a better price there.
Lenna K.
Arlington, VA
These are fantastic. They are a good size and kids and adults love them. I'm very bad when it comes to packing snacks and I love these because they don't get squished or gross when I take them to work.
Sarah F.
I love the originals. They are creamy and soft, and perfect for throwing in your lunch. Perfect for snacks on the go, too. I buy these at Aldi--love that they are available there.
Amie S.
Columbus, OH
One of my favorite snacks. Perfect for on the go or tossing in the lunch box. Besides string cheese, there's isn't another snack cheese i go for. I can also toss on a pizza if I'm making them at home.
Kelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
Babybel cheeses are my favorite snack! They are the perfect size and they are so delicious!! They always taste so fresh too! Everyone needs to try these out..they are really too good too miss out on!!
Chari S.
Such great flavor! And so easy for snacks on the go! Much better and more satisfying than grabbing a bag of chips! I have been grabbing Babybel Minis for years for my snacks!
Lori L.
Parma, OH
My kids LOVE these. they are great for school lunches and a snack anytime of day. they like the waxy red cover that they get to unravel. they are very creamy and soft but not mushy soft. delicious stuff!!
Meeklyn M.
I happy my coworker introduced me to this I have been buying for a while now I usually buy it in BJ's because they usually have coupons available the quality is great I will continue to be a supporter of this product
Lauren B.
Naples, FL
This a great snack and they are easy to pack and bring with you for lunch! I like the wax packaging and paper string to open the cheese round. It's more firm than the laughing cow cheese, but I like the firmness of this cheese and the flavor
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart