BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kacy W.
Montgomery, AL
These go great with Fritos chips. I was first introduced to these by the foreign exchange student that me and my family had who was from Germany. She loved them and since she did we always had some and so I ate them and fell in love with them.
Allison C.
Solon, OH
Love eating these. They are the perfect little snack and they are a good source of protein! By far better than any cheese stick you could buy. I've been eating these forever so I would definitely buy again
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I love this cheese! This is more expensive but worth the price. The wax outside is removed and it keeps the cheese soft and flavorful. It is a bitter cheese but pairs good with crackers, veggies, grapes.
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
York, PA
Yummy. Extra soft cheese can be used as a spread on crackers bread cut up meats like bologna cubes. Or can be used im a recipe. Good value and perfect serving size for a small snack.
Lyndsey S.
This is a go to snack to tag along with my triscuits and some almonds. And it's a perfect proportion. And easy to carry. I love the rich creamy texture and taste of the cheese.
This cheese is definitely the best cheese.. I love it .. is delicious .. I think this little balls of cheese are adictive.. you can't just take one! I'm sure that if you taste one you will love it because it doesn't taste like a common cheese ,this one has a really especial flavor .
Leslie W.
Stockton, CA
Okay but like honestly though, I can eat a whole bag of these. I LOVE CHEESE, and these are so devilishly convenient to pop in your mouth. Costco sells the big bag of them and I cant always get them but when I do, they are gone in a matter of two days.
Olivia A.
This cheeeeeese ! Is the best . It's small but big enough to be enough . It's some what expensive but the taste is worth it . I am a repeat customer and will always come back to it ! Buy this cheese !!!
makensie n.
Elk River, MN
I love throwing one of these mini Babybel cheeses in my lunch with a couple crackers, is such a good snack between classes. It is also really healthy for you. I have been buying these for a while now and recommend anyone who loves cheese like I do to grab some at your local store!!
Jessica M.
These individually wrapped cheese circles are delicious and so easy for road trips, camping or even for snacking at work and home! Love these with any kind of cracker! Can even be used for entertaining!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?