BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Mona B.
Bronx, NY
I'm not really a fan of this cheese. My family however loves it. In my opinion it's too heavy and thick to be helping. I do think that it sells and great quantity and Value for the price it goes for. I would recommend it to anyone who loves cheese lol
Lyndsey S.
This is a go to snack to tag along with my triscuits and some almonds. And it's a perfect proportion. And easy to carry. I love the rich creamy texture and taste of the cheese.
Jasmin F.
One of my favorite, go to snacks are babybel cheese. They taste amazing and I feel as though I’m eating a healthy snack. I describe the flavor but it’s good. I have been able to find it everywhere. We currently by the big pack at Sam’s club.
Tatianna W.
Hueytown, AL
Easy go to snack for my whole family. We love unwrapping these little bites of goodness and enjoying them out on a walk or in the car, even just snacking while watching a movie.
Leslie W.
Stockton, CA
Okay but like honestly though, I can eat a whole bag of these. I LOVE CHEESE, and these are so devilishly convenient to pop in your mouth. Costco sells the big bag of them and I cant always get them but when I do, they are gone in a matter of two days.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I love this cheese! This is more expensive but worth the price. The wax outside is removed and it keeps the cheese soft and flavorful. It is a bitter cheese but pairs good with crackers, veggies, grapes.
Dijonnaie G.
Wake Forest, NC
Love snacking on these with crackers & grapes! They`re creamy and smooth to the taste. I also enjoy opening them! Their packaing is part of the delicious experiance. You get a good amount of them for the price. I recommend them to anyone! & Feed them to friends when they come over.
Steph C.
Easton, PA
SO SOFT AND MOIST. A LITTLE EXPENSIVE BUT SOOOOO GOOD. THE TASTY IS UNDESIRABLE WHEN I THINK IM JUST GOING TO HAVE 1 I HAVE ABOUT 3 OR 4 AND THEN THE BAG IS GONE. TO OTHER CHEESES BABYBEL IS MY FAVORITE
Jessica M.
These individually wrapped cheese circles are delicious and so easy for road trips, camping or even for snacking at work and home! Love these with any kind of cracker! Can even be used for entertaining!
Ashley S.
Los Angeles , CA
I love the babybel brand! I love that they are a perfect portion size! They come in a tiny little wheel that you get to pull the wax covering off. I find them in bulk at Costco.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart