BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Stephanie P.
Desde pequeñita compraba estos quesitos. Me acuerdo que siempre queria, pero sobretodo porque eran pequeñitos y tenias que abrirlos para comertelos. Forma parte de mi infancia.
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
York, PA
Yummy. Extra soft cheese can be used as a spread on crackers bread cut up meats like bologna cubes. Or can be used im a recipe. Good value and perfect serving size for a small snack.
Jo M.
Loves these for a snack. super creamy, filling, and just sweet enough. they dont really "spread" on crackers, but if you eat them with something like Apples or dried cranberries, it's a great snack alternative. Just be sure to take the red wax off first... dont make that mistake!
Bruna M.
west orange, NJ
I used to eat this a lot when I was a kid and now I'm buying again. It taste amazing and is really heath. It's not that price and easy to find... I usually buy this on Shoprite. I will definitely buy it again and would recommend to everyone.
Susan L.
Wappingers Falls, NY
My daughter loves these as a snack. They are inexpensive and can be purchased at any grocery stores. They are easy to carry around for a quick snack on the go that contains protein. Enjoy with fruit for a wonderfully healthy snack. It's affordability and convenience make it great!
Margo C.
Coram, NY
Ate these my whole life. I love them. Haven't tried any other Mini Babybel Cheeses, always stuck to the original. It's nice and creamy in every bite. Might try mozzarella next time though. Great product.
Tatianna W.
Hueytown, AL
Easy go to snack for my whole family. We love unwrapping these little bites of goodness and enjoying them out on a walk or in the car, even just snacking while watching a movie.
Leslie W.
Stockton, CA
Okay but like honestly though, I can eat a whole bag of these. I LOVE CHEESE, and these are so devilishly convenient to pop in your mouth. Costco sells the big bag of them and I cant always get them but when I do, they are gone in a matter of two days.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I love this cheese! This is more expensive but worth the price. The wax outside is removed and it keeps the cheese soft and flavorful. It is a bitter cheese but pairs good with crackers, veggies, grapes.
Mona B.
Bronx, NY
I'm not really a fan of this cheese. My family however loves it. In my opinion it's too heavy and thick to be helping. I do think that it sells and great quantity and Value for the price it goes for. I would recommend it to anyone who loves cheese lol
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart