BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
starr l.
Redondo Beach, CA
No† only is the packaging adorable, but the taste a sensation! i love how they melt between my fingers because i love licking my fingers. they have full on flavor and taste. and because they are mini there is less guilt. highly recommend this to all cheese connoisseurs and snack lovers!
Kiara B.
Lula, GA
These cheese snacks are so delicious. I have to stop myself from eating them all at once. It is a great value for the low price. They are very healthy. I highly recommend it and I will buy again. Other snack these brands just don't compare. I will tell all my friends about this product.
Jessica H.
Mini Babybels are one of the most perfect snacks! I especially love that I can give these snacks to younger children and not worry about them being able to not chew the snack. My niece loves these cheeses.
Leslie W.
Stockton, CA
Okay but like honestly though, I can eat a whole bag of these. I LOVE CHEESE, and these are so devilishly convenient to pop in your mouth. Costco sells the big bag of them and I cant always get them but when I do, they are gone in a matter of two days.
John J.
Seattle, WA
I nice quick snack for the rode. This give me so many memories of wondering why there is wax on my cheese when i was younger.. i even thought it was part of the cheese haha.. but its a nice simple taste.
Mona B.
Bronx, NY
I'm not really a fan of this cheese. My family however loves it. In my opinion it's too heavy and thick to be helping. I do think that it sells and great quantity and Value for the price it goes for. I would recommend it to anyone who loves cheese lol
Mallory N.
New Lothrop , MI
Love these little things! They're so good and make for a great snack. The only downfall is that they are a little more on the expensive side but babybell offers a lot of coupons
makensie n.
Elk River, MN
I love throwing one of these mini Babybel cheeses in my lunch with a couple crackers, is such a good snack between classes. It is also really healthy for you. I have been buying these for a while now and recommend anyone who loves cheese like I do to grab some at your local store!!
Susan L.
Wappingers Falls, NY
My daughter loves these as a snack. They are inexpensive and can be purchased at any grocery stores. They are easy to carry around for a quick snack on the go that contains protein. Enjoy with fruit for a wonderfully healthy snack. It's affordability and convenience make it great!
Jasmin F.
One of my favorite, go to snacks are babybel cheese. They taste amazing and I feel as though I’m eating a healthy snack. I describe the flavor but it’s good. I have been able to find it everywhere. We currently by the big pack at Sam’s club.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart