BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Elizabeth R.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this cheese!! I just wish that this wasn’t so expensive everywhere you go :( but besides that it’s so delicious and they are so tiny and cute! Cheese is good for you right ?! I would buy this again when it’s on sale.
Evelyn A.
humble
My husband loves these! Im not a big fan because i cant eat just plain cheese but they look so cute and he could eat a lot he makes them look so amazing and the price is great. We always buy them so he can snack on. And we will keep on buying them! Amazing.
Jane Z.
Temperance, MI
I follow the keto diet and thankfully can eat cheese! This is one of my favorite low carb snacks. It’s the perfect size to satisfy a snack craving that will not ruin my entire day of dieting. They are delicious and creamy! Too expensive though.
Lynn P.
Saucier, MS
I pack this for my kids when we travel for soccer tournaments. They love it so much. I love it too with crackers and grapes. If you have not tried it you so need to. You will love it just like my family does.
Stephanie R.
Big Lake
These little guys are a perfect grab and go cheese snack! I enjoy the freshness you get with the unique packaging which also makes it fun for my kids to eat. A great value indeed. It’s one of our family grocery must haves!
Lacy C.
olathe
As a mom on the go I love these little cheeses. Already in their little package, ready for me to grab and run out of the house. They are delicious and have great flavor too. I would recommend this to my fellow moms grab a delicious snack during your busy day!
Anna Faith A.
Young Harris, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
I love cheese, and these are so good because they’re so portable. You can stick them in your pocket and eat them whenever you want. It’s really good just as a snack or even addition to a meal. This cheese is just so good
Liz T.
This is a great on the go snack for me. Especially when life is hectic and I’m running out the door. I can throw a couple of these in my purse and go. I’m trying to watch my weight so this helps me make better snack choices. Great flavor. Would buy again.
Taylor D.
These are great for snacking! At first, the taste was a bit harsh, but the more of them that I eat, the more I enjoy them. They give you just enough cheese to get your fix without making you feel icky from eating so much.
Megan C.
I love these little cheeses. They’re such a good little snack or pairing with your lunch. They’re so small and easy to bring with you. I wish I could find bigger bags near me, I can normally only find 6-8 ct. which doesn’t last very long. Love the creamy taste
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?