BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Eae W.
I love the little babyels, they're delicious! I wish they were bigger so I didn't have to feel bad about eating so many! I only wish that the sharp babybels were available in bulk, they're my favorite but not widely available in grocery stores.
Cyleen E.
Redlands, CA
These are perfect for packing your lunch or just a quick little snack! They're fairly healthy so you don't have to feel guilt in indulging a little! They taste like little circular bites of heaven! Go get them!
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
Very rich snacking cheese! We always purchase for trips and lunches. Each cheese comes in its own wax wrapping and has a great sharp flavor that you need to savor with each bite. Typically you can find the best deal on these cheeses at Walmart!
Alyssa K.
My whole family loves these little cheeses! They are great on the go snacks because of their wax coating. They're also perfect for when you want a little pick me up. I've purchased them several times and will recommend them to those i know!!!!
Toni L.
I looovvvveeee these! But they are so damn expensive! I can't afford to buy them every week. They s tipsily need to make them cheaper. They'd probably make more of a profit if they did. Other than that they are amazing and I want a ton of them!
Ashley K.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I love the mini babybels. They're perfect for a snack on the go, or to pack in your lunch. There's plenty of flavors to choose from but the original is my favorite kind. I would recommend to any cheese fan.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
The original is always one of the best! I used to pack these in my lunches all the time! I would highly recommend the original if you haven't tried them. It's a very healthy snack, good for kids and adults!
Jackie B.
Willow Spring, NC
Great snack! I buy a bag of these and bring them to work. I don't usually take a lunch so I need something small to munch on between patients. Bringing snacks like these keeps me from overeating later on or getting into the candy jar at work!
Emily W.
Quick and delicious snack for on the go! Pair with some Ritz crackers and you are set. Easy to peel and the flavor is just right! Priced on the higher side, but is a great treat!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Good flavor. I like the soft cheese texture. I think it's cute and fun to open the wax coating. My kids live these. And I buy them often. I do think they are a bit pricey but worth the price
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?