BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Lauren L.
Saint Louis, MO
y'all already know... these are phenomenal. i buy them way too often for them to be considered healthy but they're just fun. peeling off the wax then reshaping it. the cheese is so creamy and perfectly chewy.
Sheena W.
My kids cant get enough of this stuff... it never lasts very long in the snack drawer. Im not a big cheese eater (on its own) so I dont eat much but this i will grab here and there!
Aneta L.
These are just ok. Not my first choice of snacking cheese by far. I used to eat them more when I packed lunches. They can taste a little bitter to me - higher rennet content perhaps?
Cecilia R.
These are bomb
The "skin" part is so weird, I think it's wax ha
But the cheese inside is yummy. We just eat it like that for snacks
Idk if others eat it with something but it's good by itself
Toni L.
I looovvvveeee these! But they are so damn expensive! I can't afford to buy them every week. They s tipsily need to make them cheaper. They'd probably make more of a profit if they did. Other than that they are amazing and I want a ton of them!
Ashley K.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I love the mini babybels. They're perfect for a snack on the go, or to pack in your lunch. There's plenty of flavors to choose from but the original is my favorite kind. I would recommend to any cheese fan.
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
Very rich snacking cheese! We always purchase for trips and lunches. Each cheese comes in its own wax wrapping and has a great sharp flavor that you need to savor with each bite. Typically you can find the best deal on these cheeses at Walmart!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Good flavor. I like the soft cheese texture. I think it's cute and fun to open the wax coating. My kids live these. And I buy them often. I do think they are a bit pricey but worth the price
Sarah L.
Puyallup, WA
I absolutwly love these little snacks! This cheese is soft, creamy, and mild. My children love it too. what a perfect size for a small healthy snack. Great to get the calcium and protien i need between meals.
Chelsey S.
Shermans Dale, PA
Omg these are my all time favorite my dogs and I will fight over who gets the last one they are convenient snack size which is nice they tastep great and are always super fresh !
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart