BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Rachel M.
Sault Ste Marie
I love these, it helps me when I am on the go. I don't like how sometimes the wheel breaks off into the wax, but other than that it is a wonderful snack. I don't like a lot of cheese, but this is good quality
Denise G.
West Jordan, UT
This is my go-to snack! They are so so creamy and it is much more healthy than going to a bag of chips! These cheese doesn't even compare to string cheese or any other snack cheese on the market. Sometimes I teach classes and I'll put these out on the table and they are always the first to go!
Eae W.
I love the little babyels, they're delicious! I wish they were bigger so I didn't have to feel bad about eating so many! I only wish that the sharp babybels were available in bulk, they're my favorite but not widely available in grocery stores.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
I absolutely love the classic babybel cheese! They're a great alternative to string cheese, and super flavorful. My dietician really recommended them to me as a healthy snack as well. I buy them all the time.
Lauren L.
Saint Louis, MO
y'all already know... these are phenomenal. i buy them way too often for them to be considered healthy but they're just fun. peeling off the wax then reshaping it. the cheese is so creamy and perfectly chewy.
Celly W.
Classic tried and true cheese for on the go. Great texture that is firm but soft, perfect for when you need a non messy delicious snack. I tend to pick this product over other more childish brands for my mid day snackage. Flavor is sharp but soft and superb all together.
Emily S.
Piscataway , NJ
I love these cheese balls. They're adorable and taste amazing. I love to grab these and run out the door to class bacuase they're so easy to snack on and fulfill my craving for cheese (which I have probably once a day). I would definitely reccomend this product to any busy cheese lovers.
Alexis S.
Barboursville, WV
I love this cheese as does my son. It comes in a cute little packaging and is easy to eat. My son bites right into them. I have bought this product multiple times. I consider this to be a healthy little snack, just the right serving. I will buy again,
Aneta L.
These are just ok. Not my first choice of snacking cheese by far. I used to eat them more when I packed lunches. They can taste a little bitter to me - higher rennet content perhaps?
Jennifer L.
Orlando, FL
I love this original cheese spread with wheat thins and grapes it's my favorite snack of all time also it's not as unhealthy as you're usual snack may be so it makes me feel good about myself after I've ate it
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart