BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Hannah A.
Worcester, MA
This fun snack is a great, healthy option no matter your age! It is good for kids in their lunch at school or camp and even better for parents. The value is fantastic and the flavor is amazing. Can't be beat!
Halle S.
Hollywood, FL
All time best cheese brand. I'm always out at the store buying this and I absolutely love it! All the flavors are amazing I can't even pick a favorite. I love how they come in mini sizes too it's great! Mini Babybel® Semisoft Original Cheese Wheel
Leah V.
PUEBLO WEST, CO
Heaven! Little heaven bites wrapped in a red wax! The best cheese in the world! This cheese made me love cheese I can snack on it everyday!! With anything by themselves it doesn't matter I'm in love with these
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
If you love to have snack as a cheese then listen up because this is the cheese for you! It is just soo good with the most perfect texture and they can be bought in a little bag with a good amount of them. They make the perfect snack and are shareable.
Lexie B.
Indiana
I love these cheeses! My favorite thing to do is peel off the wax and I always tell my sister that it's red cheese and I eat it and she always was very concerned! I love this brand of cheese and I recommend u try it
Angela B.
These are perfect for a quick snack to pack into lunches in the morning. They are affordable and taste great. I usually purchase these at either Aldi or Publix. They are creamy and full of flavor. I will definitely continue  buy these again and again.
Christy C.
Hope Mills, NC
Love this cheese for a quick snack! I usually take it to work and eat it with crackers! I do like the original flavor better. I tired the light one and it didn't have the same taste.
Ella S.
Miami Beach, FL
baby bel is my favorite brand for cheese! i love it sooooooooo much! super affordable and delicious. i love how they come in little circles of wax they are so fun to open and pop in your mouth. perfect for a snack super easy to travel with. i’m obsessed!
Emily S.
Piscataway , NJ
I love these cheese balls. They're adorable and taste amazing. I love to grab these and run out the door to class bacuase they're so easy to snack on and fulfill my craving for cheese (which I have probably once a day). I would definitely reccomend this product to any busy cheese lovers.
Giana F.
TURLOCK, CA
I love cheese. This cheese is so delicious and it can keep your tummy waiting until you can have a meal. I love this cheese because it has a nice taste to it and it also comes individually wrapped and in a wax container which keeps the cheese fresh.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart