BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Sherra C.
Lunch bag regular!
My hubby takes his lunch every day and this is one of the things that he loves to have every day. He's the cheeseoholic in the family! He likes all of their cheeses but original is his favorite!
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
This is good and easy to just snack on. I don't really like the taste of them, it leaves a weird aftertaste. But the original taste always has me going back. They're not healthy per say but they are good. I would recommend for others to try this product.
Kathleen M.
the best. so addictive, honestly I try not to buy too many at a time because i go through all of them. they are a great snack to throw in your bag for the day. even though it's cheese it doesn't get weird if it's in your bag and you eat it late in the day
Cordelia H.
These are great. I pack them in my lunch almost all the time. And they are so creamy and delicious. Make's a great snack. Me and my family love them. They are a little expensive but definitely worthy the buy. They are also a bit similar to string cheese.
Katherine M.
I love these! I kept them in my fridge in my dorm room and they were a nice quick and easy snack. If you want to spice it up, you can put some on a cracker with jelly. So good! They also taste great by themselves.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
I always forget about these and when I buy them I ask myself why I don't buy them more often. They are the perfect snack and taste amazing! Plus it's fun to peel off the wax coating!!!
Kayla J.
Madison, WI
These are just tummy! They don't require refrigeration, or at least they haven't went bad sitting in my purse for a day! Perfect for on the go. Additionally my daughter loves to make stuff out of the wax casing :)
Kelly Z.
My 5 year olds favorite snack.  Perfect to toss in lunch bags and easy to open. Good price if you can buy in big bags, like at Sams Club ... Otherwise can be pricey, considering one is not a satisfying snack. They are usually gone quick in my house
Diana C.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love these little cheeses. They are fun to open and my daughter's love them almost as much as I do. This cheese flavor is unique and something I snack on in between meals.
Patricia C.
THIS ARE SO DAMN GOOD FOR SNACKING! and they have so many flavors now! Great low calories cheese for those watching there weight. Obviously if you eat a bunch of em, that doesn't help hahaha but it helps kick the craving for the cheese lovers out there!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?