BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Monica B.
Madison, WI
The original babybels are one of the snacks my husband and I always keep on hand. They are perfect for a quick bite, and I really like pairing them with a spicy chip. I like the wax coating, for some reason. Hopefully they never change the recipe!
Tatyana R.
Smoketown, PA
Love these as a snack. Sometimes I just come home and crave something small and this always saves the day. It's healthy and tastes Alamo creamy and like mozzarella. I love these things
Demi R.
Palm Bay , FL
Love these little cheeses. Love to snack on them and now my son loves to snack on them is well. They taste great and even though they're on the pricey side a little baggie usually comes with enough to last me for about a week or so. I buy them at Walmart.
Rachel A.
Bear, DE
This brand is great. Whenever im in the mood for a quick snack, I'll just grab one of these from the fridge. Its great quality and tastes great. Its also great for kids, they love them and they're not too messy. I would definitely recommend this product.
Viviana C.
Caldwell, ID
I absolutely love these little cheeses!! They taste amazing! I can probably eat a whole bag in one sitting. It's healthy with a good portion size. The mozzarella is so soft and fresh and who doesn't like to remove the wax and roll it up! Yes I definitely would buy again, and again, and again.
ash f.
Rochester, NY
I love how these are like wrapped in wax. That's so cute! They taste so good I absolutely love them! Sometimes I'll just put one on like chips or like eggs and like melt them on, it sounds kind of weird but it tastes so good. I highly recommend this!
Samantha C.
Elk Grove, CA
These small circles of goodness are to kept in your fridge & office fridge to help keep me on track for eating healthy. A quick pick me up for a great afternoon snack. Babybel, avocado & home grown tomatoes, yum!
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
I love how these little things are packaged. I love peeling them and getting the cheese out. The cheese itself, I am not a big fan of. But the whole process satisfies my snacking need.
Casey V.
Springfield, IL
This cheese is perfect on ritz crackers. Or honeslty it is perfect by itself! :) this cheese is great for an afternoon snack and I wouldn't recommed any other kind of cheese. I haven't had any of the other flavors but I also didn't know they existed!
Christine A.
Torrance, CA
Absolutely love these cheeses there my daughters favorite she even called them special cheese LOL. I just wish that they were a little bit less expensive I'm definitely a repeat customer and I'll keep buying again
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?