BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Katie N.
Cypress , TX
The mini bite sized cheese is a perfect snack! Sometimes I pair with a couple crackers and sometimes I eat it by itself. I am a cheese junkie so this always hits the spot. Taste great!
Kelly Z.
My 5 year olds favorite snack.  Perfect to toss in lunch bags and easy to open. Good price if you can buy in big bags, like at Sams Club ... Otherwise can be pricey, considering one is not a satisfying snack. They are usually gone quick in my house
Demi R.
Palm Bay , FL
Love these little cheeses. Love to snack on them and now my son loves to snack on them is well. They taste great and even though they're on the pricey side a little baggie usually comes with enough to last me for about a week or so. I buy them at Walmart.
Laura S.
Bladenboro , NC
These things are the bomb for any  cheese lover. It's the perfect snack and so soft and creamy. I usually have to control myself from eating the whole bag as soon as I get them. The original is my favorite. It has such a good flavor and texture and the packaging is super cute
Viviana C.
Caldwell, ID
I absolutely love these little cheeses!! They taste amazing! I can probably eat a whole bag in one sitting. It's healthy with a good portion size. The mozzarella is so soft and fresh and who doesn't like to remove the wax and roll it up! Yes I definitely would buy again, and again, and again.
Natalie R.
Pullman, WA
I love these. They are really good when mixed with triskets and other crackers and delicious on their own. They are a good price for the amount that you get and I always have a package in my fridge. i would recommend these to anyone who loves cheese.
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
This is my favorite mini cheese. I love the texture and the packaging. Walmart always has it and we buy it regularly. My son likes to take it out of the wax packaging and it has a fresher taste than other cheeses.
Mallory R.
Los Angeles, CA
My mom would always buy these when I was younger, but I remembered not liking the taste of it. I recently tried it again, and it's not bad - not sure why I didn't like it as a kid. I still wouldn't go out of my way to purchase this again in the future.
Katherine L.
Brighton, MA
Best cheese ever. It's really worth the price. It's expensive for cheese at a grocery store, but it tastes really good. It's really good with a lunch as a "dessert" or a snack. It's not unhealthy, but having too much wouldn't be ideal. But if you love cheese as much as me, have as much as you want!
Shaylyn T.
Webster, NY
If you love cheese I don't see how you couldn't love these. They're not that filling to me, and I wouldn't consider them a snack. I eat them as a treat or a reward. Haven't bought them in a while, but remember how much I loved them a few years back.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart