BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Monica B.
Madison, WI
The original babybels are one of the snacks my husband and I always keep on hand. They are perfect for a quick bite, and I really like pairing them with a spicy chip. I like the wax coating, for some reason. Hopefully they never change the recipe!
Elvira M.
Kent, WA
Great snack on the go and just a simple something to have during lunch! I love just putting some in my bag before I leave the house. My store only has the original semisoft cheese but I love the flavor and texture.
Katherine L.
Brighton, MA
Best cheese ever. It's really worth the price. It's expensive for cheese at a grocery store, but it tastes really good. It's really good with a lunch as a "dessert" or a snack. It's not unhealthy, but having too much wouldn't be ideal. But if you love cheese as much as me, have as much as you want!
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC
Great product easy to throw out your purse on the lunchbox very creamy and light. You get so much Cheese wheels in the net bag! Ok price sometimes can run high at certain places but I usually purchase from Sams club!
Alyssa A.
Irving, TX
These are great as a snack if you just need to grab something and run or you can pair it will some crackers at home. Both ways it's great and a lot more healthy than that bag of potato chips you've got your eye on.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
I always forget about these and when I buy them I ask myself why I don't buy them more often. They are the perfect snack and taste amazing! Plus it's fun to peel off the wax coating!!!
Patricia P.
Atlanta, GA
I love this. The packaging is adorable and my nephew and I love unwrapping and eating it. He loves having it in his school lunch I enjoy seeing his enjoyment everytime we buy this. I love it! And kids love it too.
Trisha D.
Jerome, MI
I always get these every time I got to the grocery it's a great snack but not when you eat all of the cheeses in one day lol be careful they are that good you just can't stop eating like I said I buy these every time
Alex N.
Rantoul, IL
Love these cheeses, great for a snack on the go! or to put in lunch, have bought at multiple grocery stores. this tastes like a nice smooth Swiss cheese. Has great flavor and is very flavorful! I would highly recommend this product to others to try!
Its j.
I love these cute little cheese wheels. They are fun delicious and the perfect snack. It is way better than just the normal store bought cheeses. While osme cheeses taste plasticy and dull, this cheese has a fantastic flavor that leaves you wanting more.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart