BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Lorena M.
Cypress, TX
This is a favorite at our house I had to go and buy the big pack at Costco. They are so good my toddler eats them like candy, very soft mild flavor. They are so good alone or with crakers. Excellent to throw in kids lunch kit as well.
Kaitlyn M.
Carsonville, MI
I LOVE babybels ❤️ perfect for a snack or with lunch! It's a great value, and I always have them in the fridge. I usually buy mine at the local Walmart, I find it's usually the best priced. Definitely would recommend!
Erika B.
I LOVE this cheese. It is super easy to throw into a lunch bag and eat later. I haven't met a single person who didn't like the cheese it's super creamy and light. Plus the wax wrapping is a great way to package this product.
Melissa B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these!  They make grabbing a small snack or packing lunches easier. Instead of having to fill a baggy with crackers or grab a napkin to wrap an apple in, I can just grab two of these little guys and toss them in my pocket or bag. Plus they taste great.
Shelby H.
These are my favorite!!! I love the fact they're in a cute little wax packaging. I love these as a quick snack and they're decent calorie wise. Only thing is I wish they were a little cheaper. Around me they're $5-$7.
Sydney T.
Sedro Woolley, WA
A delicious, classic addition to my lunch. I buy these in bulk on a regular basis for my family, as they are loved by all of us. The portion is perfect for a quick snack, and when bought in bulk are a good value. I will continue buying these in the future!
Morgan K.
Tomball, TX
I love these! They are perfect for on the go, no mess to clean up and they aren't as bad for you like other cheeses. I am a repeat consumer and I never get tired of these. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Marvelis T.
These cheese rounds are absolutely delicious. You can take them to go as well as serve them for any type of gathering. We all love them at my house and they are a great snack. The kids love peeling them open as well.
Morgan C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
My all time favorite thing to snack on! I don't like super strong or sharp cheeses so these are perfect for me. Add a snack pack of wheat thins and you have a perfect snack when you're on the go at work or in school!
D M.
Really don't care for these. The cheese is good but after awhile I didn't really want to eat them. They taste great but just isn't my favorite. I should probably try the different kind.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?