BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Megan S.
These cheeses are perfect for snacking. They taste great and have a delightfully creamy texture. They are, however, a bit expensive for my budget, so I have to watch for them to go on sale.
Lisa A.
I've never had this but my son is OBSESSED with this cheese! It's his favorite snacks along with any kind of berry! They're a little pricey, but chips and unhealthy snacks are just as much once you buy enough of them.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
See now im unsure about these the cheese is delicious but other times they taste completely of wax and thats just gross. These are very cheap around $7 for a whole bag at my grocery store. I probably would buy again but just do not enjoy all that waxiness.
Melissa B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these!  They make grabbing a small snack or packing lunches easier. Instead of having to fill a baggy with crackers or grab a napkin to wrap an apple in, I can just grab two of these little guys and toss them in my pocket or bag. Plus they taste great.
Olga
These cheeses are super fun to open and delicious to eat! They are a great addition to any lunch box but can sometimes be a bit pricey at the store. The taste is very smooth and salty. Plus you can play with the wax cover and sculpt little things with it.
Lauren B.
Dallas
I grew up eating these as a kid, primarily as a breakfast dish with the cheese being wrapped into a croissant and then baked into what we called a cheese biscuit.  I am nostalgic about this cheese  because as a kid not only were the cheese biscuits my mother made to die for but the process of unwrapping the cheese out of the wax is something I will never forget.
Michelle F.
Corsicana, TX
These little guys are the perfect snack or tossed in your lunch box for school or work. There is just something so satisfying about pulling that red wax off of that yummy little round of goodness. This cheese is creamy and mild tasting and while it can be a bit pricey knowing you are getting the babybel brand you are getting a good and wholesome snackfood in your family's lunch boxes.
Arantza Z.
This has been one of my snacks since I was about 8, so about for 12 years. I really like how there are different types in the same presentation. It is just very easy to carry around and to throw away, not needing a very big space and a tupperware for it to be in.
Ritchie R.
San Elizario, TX
These are so addicting and when I was on a diet it made the perfect snack between meals! I always buy the bags of them at the local Sams and got my family and friends addicted to them ill for sure purchase them again!
Molly M.
I love babybel cheese! It's so good and convenient to pack in my lunches and take to work with me. I think it's pretty healthy when we are talking about cheese. Everything in moderation. So just eat one babybel and not the whole package! If you can resist lol
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart