BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Lorena M.
Cypress, TX
This is a favorite at our house I had to go and buy the big pack at Costco. They are so good my toddler eats them like candy, very soft mild flavor. They are so good alone or with crakers. Excellent to throw in kids lunch kit as well.
Camille S.
soooooooooooooooo good, tastes very creamy, a tad bit expensive but the flavor is to die for, very cute packaging, i love always going bak to this cheese, it doesn't compare to other cheese products, because nothing is like this heavenly tasting cheese.
A childhood favorite for me.

Great taste. The 'Play Doh' over the cheese was great to play with as a child.

A pure childhood favorite.

I recommend it to anyone who has little kids and also people who just have kids of any age. You can get it in your local grocery store, over at the cheese section.

Morgan C.
San Luis Obispo, CA
My all time favorite thing to snack on! I don't like super strong or sharp cheeses so these are perfect for me. Add a snack pack of wheat thins and you have a perfect snack when you're on the go at work or in school!
Claire C.
These are so good! These were my favorite snack as a kid. The wax that you peel off is a blast for young kids and the cheese tastes pretty high quality for adults. I would recommend them and definitely buy them again.
Sindy G.
River Forest, IL
These little cheese are my favorite. They are small enough to take to lunch and they dont get all soggy. When I was in paris they where great small snack. They don't taste too sour they taste pretty great. My brother loves them a lot and he is a picky eater. Dont expect them to be super creamy though.
Sydney T.
Sedro Woolley, WA
A delicious, classic addition to my lunch. I buy these in bulk on a regular basis for my family, as they are loved by all of us. The portion is perfect for a quick snack, and when bought in bulk are a good value. I will continue buying these in the future!
Kaitlyn M.
Carsonville, MI
I LOVE babybels ❤️ perfect for a snack or with lunch! It's a great value, and I always have them in the fridge. I usually buy mine at the local Walmart, I find it's usually the best priced. Definitely would recommend!
Yuli V.
Pacoima, CA
These little cheeses make me so happy , just by unwrapping them haha. The flavor it great and it kind of compares like the laughing cow ones but I find these more tasty. I always repurchase them when I'm out of stock
Ritchie R.
San Elizario, TX
These are so addicting and when I was on a diet it made the perfect snack between meals! I always buy the bags of them at the local Sams and got my family and friends addicted to them ill for sure purchase them again!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart