BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Katie N.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite cheese out there! Perfect to carry with you for lunch, or a snack! The packaging is unique with wax around the cheese that so fun to peel! There expensive for the amount you get but its worth it.
Morgan K.
Tomball , TX
I love these! They are perfect for on the go, no mess to clean up and they aren't as bad for you like other cheeses. I am a repeat consumer and I never get tired of these. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Melissa B.
Oceanside, NY
Reminds me of childhood. Perfect healthy snack with great packaging. Don't have to worry about it getting crushed. Always high quality products and name I trust. I will continue to buy.
Yuli V.
Pacoima, CA
These little cheeses make me so happy , just by unwrapping them haha. The flavor it great and it kind of compares like the laughing cow ones but I find these more tasty. I always repurchase them when I'm out of stock
Olivia C.
El Cajon , CA
I have always thought this cheese was so fun! I love how it is wrapped in the red packaging you peel back. It's just the small things when eating that make it interesting. The cheese also has a very good flavor to it
Marvelis T.
These cheese rounds are absolutely delicious. You can take them to go as well as serve them for any type of gathering. We all love them at my house and they are a great snack. The kids love peeling them open as well.
Wendy C.
Anna, TX
I absolutely love this cheese! It's a great way to feel like you're getting a little grown-up treat. It has a great creamy texture and just the right amount of sweetness. The individual packaging makes it great for packing in lunches or grabbing on the go.
Sydney T.
Sedro Woolley, WA
A delicious, classic addition to my lunch. I buy these in bulk on a regular basis for my family, as they are loved by all of us. The portion is perfect for a quick snack, and when bought in bulk are a good value. I will continue buying these in the future!
Sarah W.
Richmond, CA
The original babybel cheese. Brings back so many memories for me - elementary school, being so jealous of the kids that had this! Not only is the cheese delicious, but then you get to play with the wax! I remember balling it up and tossing it back and forth during class. Oh, to be back in 6th grade..
A childhood favorite for me.

Great taste. The 'Play Doh' over the cheese was great to play with as a child.

A pure childhood favorite.

I recommend it to anyone who has little kids and also people who just have kids of any age. You can get it in your local grocery store, over at the cheese section.

Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart