BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Naomi B.
Burnsville, MN
I LOVE these cheeses. They are the perfect little snack, and I can hardly keep myself to eating just one or two. My only complaint (which keeps me from buying this as much as I would like) is that they are very expensive. I just can't justify spending that much money on something that gets eaten so quickly.
Hannah G.
Dover, NH
These are my favorite, I bring them to work and to class as a mid day pick me up. They're so cute and fun to open, you can get that at almost any grocery store as well. Its the perfect snack to keep you on track with your diet! They definitely have a repeat customer!
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
LOVE - grab them regularly at the store for a quick snack with some wholegrain crackers. Everyone in the family enjoys them on a regular basis. Perfect size for a quick snack on the go too!
Cayla M.
Carson City, NV
I love, love, love to snack on these mini cheeses! Even my kids love them! They are a bit pricey but compared to years past, I believe the price has came down a bit. I am a repeat consumer and would highly recommend these to anyone! They are a great, healthy snack!
Anjelica W.
Islip , NY
These are a perfect snack for when I need protein on the go. They're perfectly portable, and I feel like a kid again when I eat them. We grab a big bag a few times a year, and we've used them in cooking, too. They help to make a creamy, decadent grilled cheese.
Alex A.
New Albany, OH
I absolutely love these! When I'm hungry in between classes I have snack on one of these with a few pretzels and it does a great job of satisfying me. These are just a great healthy snack to have!
Jennifer F.
These make an excellent snack for adults and children. It is a very healthy choice. It has a creamy texture and tastes great. It is convenient to have on hand and easy to take when on the go. It can be a bit pricey but worth it.
Andrea F.
Bettendorf, IA
I absolutely love mini babybel cheeses! They're a healthier snack than sweets, they're convenient and satisfying. They're a little expensive, but I feel good about having them in the house.
Caitlin W.
Alpharetta , GA
These are so much fun to eat. The original is by far the best, despite being a little expensive for cheese. The quality though is great and unwrapping your cheese makes you feel like you are in a different country! Very fun.
Arnelle S.
College Park, MD
LOVE BABYBEL! Its my favorite cheese! If you have kids, its great to put into lunch boxes and for adults, a great day time snack. If you like soft cheeses, this is for you. Its a great and affordable product that I would recomend everyone to try.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?