BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Gretchen R.
Cleveland, OH
I like the flavor of these cheeses. I think they are quick and easy. They are pretty healthy. I will buy these for lunches. I get them at the grocery store. I wish they were a bit bigger but I will recommend them to others.
JESSICA C.
Bakersfield , CA
These never last more than three days in my fridge!! If my kids aren't taking them in their packed school lunches, they're eating them as a snack. Plus I take them to work as well as snack on them myself. All around a good snack to have in the fridge at all times! :):)
Lynn Crosby S.
Cottageville
These are the perfect handheld snack when on the go.  I love that they have wrappers that are easily removed.  They are very tasteful and smooth with no aftertaste.  I love that they have just the right amount of calories to not ruin any diet. The price make this affordable to keep as a handy snack.
Mackenzie H.
Mondovi
These are so fun to have in the house! If you're just sitting around and want to snack on some cheese and crackers get these! They are super super delicious and they're great to bring to lunch or for your kids lunch! I love the concept and everything of the packaging!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Myself, my fiance, and my boys LOVE this cheese. Its our favorite for snacks, and on the go! Honestly, we could eat a whole bag in one night theurr so creeamy, and the taste is like no other!!
Venessa B.
Charlotte, NC
This is the perfect snack for any cheese lover! It's perfect to eat by itself or with crackers but I like it with wheat thins. I use to eat like 3 a day but they are kinda pricey so I had to make sure I ration my baybel's. Overall great product and will continue to buy them!
Leanne C.
Braselton, GA
Great little snack you can take with you anywhere. I am a cheese lover and this is one of my favorites to just stash in a lunch I am taking. They are affordable and have such a great flavor. Such a delight in such a little package that you can go anywhere with.
Zyriphia E.
Murfreesboro, NC
My daughter loves Mini Babybel. If we don't grab one when groceries are first brought in the house, we are guarenteed not to eat one. The original is her favorite. I tried buying a cheaper brand, but she only wants Babybel.
Arnelle S.
Brooklyn , NY
LOVE BABYBEL! Its my favorite cheese! If you have kids, its great to put into lunch boxes and for adults, a great day time snack. If you like soft cheeses, this is for you. Its a great and affordable product that I would recomend everyone to try.
Jennifer R.
Lufkin, TX
I could go on for ages about these little circles of heaven. They're a little pricey, but sooo delicious. I have to limit myself when we buy them or else I could eat the whole bag in one day! Most definitely a favorite.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart