BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Anjelica W.
Islip, NY
These are a perfect snack for when I need protein on the go. They're perfectly portable, and I feel like a kid again when I eat them. We grab a big bag a few times a year, and we've used them in cooking, too. They help to make a creamy, decadent grilled cheese.
Antoinette M.
N Chesterfld, VA
My absolute fave! These go perfectly with anything for a great, late night snack! I'll usually have a Slim Jim, one of these and the night is complete! They're so smooth & creamy and just the right size!
Erica H.
Cleveland, OH
I used to purchase these to have in my residence hall room in college. They are a nice snack to have on hand, and very easy for someone in a time crunch. I haven't purchased them in a few months, but I would recommend them to someone looking for a convenient soft cheese.
Jennifer Q.
Peoria , AZ
Anytime I see one I have to have it. They are very pricey though so I can't afford to keep them in my home.'it's the lightest and creamiest cheese I've experienced for the single serve portion size. I also love that it comes in wax. There is something about unwrapping a present whee of cheese
NoMe J.
I dint eat ghem myself but my children love them they ask for it at the store. Its a healthy snack but be carefule because the wax shell they are in can stick to the floor and you have to scrape it up if someone steps on it.
Vanessa G.
Orlando
As a mother, I
always look for the best snack options for my children, and Mini Babybel
cheeses are the best, they love their taste, and they are too practical
to wear in the bag, in the lunchbox and rich for any occasion. They are my favorite option, I recommend 100%.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Baby Bell is a delicious cheese snack. They are the perfect portion as well. They're great to throw in with your lunch. They're reasonably priced and you can get them in a large pack so they last a while. They are very good!
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
These are a great, protein packed snack that's easy to take on the go. They are great to pack in lunches as well. They have a nice mild cheese flavor and are very smooth and satisfying. They are pretty affordable as well.
Abigail C.
Fairfax, VA
Buy these all the time. They make a great snack on their or or paired with a piece of fruit or crackers. They taste good either right out of the fridge or room temperature when they are softer. Great snack for any time of day too, breakfast, lunch, or dinner time!
Maggie C.
West Windsor, NJ
My husband loves taking these to work for a snack as they are so convenient and delicous! We have bought them at ShopRite and Costco. He loves that they have great real cheese flavor. They are fairly healthy, but we do wish they were not so expensive. I know that we are paying for convenience, but because of that, we don't buy them as often.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart